INVESTMENT OPTIONS $900,000 /$1,800,000


U.S Program Benefits

One of the main benefits for anyone looking to immigrate from Hong Kong through is that currently there is no visa backlog for individuals born in Hong Kong. The U.S. Department of State (USCIS) considers Hong Kong separate from Mainland China for the purpose of visa allocation. Therefore, Hong Kong born nationals are not subject to Mainland China’s backlog which is about 16-year long. 


  • Qualifying investors and their spouse and minor children (under 21) will be granted US Lawful Permanent Residency (GREEN CARD).

  • No minimum requirements as to age, to speak English, employment experience or education

  • The investor and their family may live/work anywhere in the United States. Minor children (aged under 21) may obtain employment; subject to age, state and governmental laws and restrictions.

  • Educational benefits including admission to universities at US residents’ costs.

  • The EB-5 program does not require immigrant investors to manage their investment on a day-to-day basis.

  • After 5 years, the investor and their family may obtain US citizenship, subject to meeting all EB-5 immigration requirements, as required under law.


Immigrating to the US for Hong Kong nations through the EB-5 program will help you and your family members (spouses and unmarried children under 21) enjoy the following benefits-

  • The assured route to permanent residency as long as you fulfil the minimum investment and job-creation requirements with no risk of political rhetoric or popular opinion impacting your immigration status.

  • Complete freedom to travel and reside anywhere within the country.

  • Get jobs, including government jobs, or set up one or multiple businesses, or simply lead a retired life without any employment or sponsorship-related restrictions.

  • As a permanent resident, your unmarried children can:

    • Study in some of the best institutions in the world without facing restrictions imposed on foreign students.

    • Pay 150% to 300% lower tuition fee as compared to foreign students.

    • Enjoy more funding and scholarship options as compared to foreign students.

    • Study as a day scholar and avoid long separation from family just to obtain quality education.

    • Explore job opportunities without worrying about issues like work permits, sponsorship, processing delays, expiry of visa, or restrictions on job mobility.  

  • Your spouse will automatically be granted a green card, which means he or she can live, work, and travel just like any other permanent resident without any spouse-centric legal restrictions.

  • Enjoy greater international mobility through the visa-free travel privileges available to US green cardholders.


  1. The alien must either establish a business, or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.

  2. The alien must have invested USD $1,800,000 or USD $900,000 when investing in a USCIS designated regional centre in the business.

  3. The business must create full-time employment for at least 10 US workers.

Processing Time:  Approx. 28 – 36 months (for applicant born in HK)